Wednesday, July 7, 2010

iRecovery functionality on Windows without libUSB

itunnel_mux_rev6.exe <- this unfortunately named tool now supports loading stuff into iBoot, including USB exploit payloads.
Usage example: 
itunnel_mux_rev6.exe --ibss iBSS.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu --exploit exploit --ibec
 iBEC.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu --ramdisk  018-6461-399.dmg.ssh --devicetree 
DeviceTree.n88ap.img3 --kernelcache kernelcache.release.n88
Due to some hardcoded structure offsets still left, will probably only work with iTunes 9.2.


Debug build (with a PDB) - please send your crash reports (.mdmp files)!

4 comments:

peacemakerdawg said...

Doubt you'll reply to this, but is there an updated build for this?

Kiara said...


Amazing post! I initially found your blog a week or so ago, and I want to subscribe to your RSS feed.

ipad singapore

Ravika leova said...

what a superb article, It's very informative for me. You have great collection. I bookmark this blog for future updates. Good job done.
Phone Watch

Belinda Cooper said...

Good tips. I will be sharing this with all of my friends! I like this post because it is informative and helpful to all readers. I would like to revisit this post. If you planning buy the Customizable Cell Phone or Latest Cell Phone Accessories Wholesalethen please visit WholeCellUSA and get some discount we offer as in iPhone 7 Accessories Wholesale and other all type mobile phones accessories.